AISTI ESPAÑA SL, owner of the website (from now on, AISTI ESPAÑA) https://marketiweb.com/ (from now, "website") guarantees the protection of all personal data provided by the user in it. In compliance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data, as well as the provisions of and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council.
In accordance with the provisions of the preceding paragraph, you are informed that:
- In compliance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, on December 13, Protection of Personal Data and RD 1720/2007 of December 21, we inform you that through the completion of this form you are giving the express consent, as well as of all the personal data that the user provides on the website, to which these are incorporated and are treated in a register of personal data processing activities for this purpose and maintained under the responsibility of AISTI ESPAÑA SL, with VAT ESB86421344
Who is responsible for processing your data?
- Identity: ABAD INFORMÁTICA Y SERVICIOS DE TI ESPAÑA SL
- Postal address: José María Pemán Street, 1, 28342 Valdemoro. Madrid. Spain
- VAT: ESB86421344
- Contact phone: 0034 644 984 904
- For what purposes are the data collected? How long will we keep your data?
- Attend, manage and resolve queries, questions, proposals, request for quotes and any other information required by the interested party (contact form). The storage time will be for the duration of the treatment for the management of the consultations.
- By means of the contact form, the personal data is collected and processed as a result of the consultation, request or subscription of any service / s offered by the website owner. The storage time will be for the duration of the treatment, unless the user exercises their cancellation rights before.
- Business relationship with the customer. The storage time will be the one necessary for the treatment. Contracts and invoices five and ten years, respectively.
- Sending by electronic means of advertising information, news and news related to the products and services of the website (newsletter subscription form). The storage time is for the duration of the treatment, unless the user exercises their cancellation rights before.
- What is the legal basis for data processing? The processing of personal data carried out by AISTI ESPAÑA, through its website, has the legal basis of consent. Said consent of the interested party is express, free, specific, informed and unequivocal. In the collection and processing of personal data, adequate security measures have been adopted to prevent loss, unauthorized access or manipulation thereof, in accordance with the provisions of Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21st. AISTI ESPAÑA is committed to protecting the confidential information to which it has access.
- To which recipients will your data communicate? AISTI ESPAÑA undertakes that, these personal data will not be shared or transferred to third parties without the express consent of the users. The provision of certain services, however, may require data transfers to third countries or entities for infrastructure management or the provision of services, such as the management of electronic newsletters. In these cases, your accommodation is guaranteed in countries of the European Union (and therefore compliance with the European General Data Protection Regulation) or that are covered by the EU-US Privacy Shield agreement, approved by the European Data Protection Committee (see the information here: https://www.privacyshield.gov/list).
- If you provide us with personal data of other persons without indicating this fact to AISTI SPAIN, you do so with your express consent and having been informed, in advance, of the extremes contained in this clause. In the same way, please inform us of any variation that may occur in the data provided. AISTI ESPAÑA is not responsible for the transfer of data from third parties who have not given their consent or are aware of the contents of this clause, being the responsibility of the person who transfers said data to the owner of the website.
- The interested party has the right to receive the personal data that concerns him, which he has provided to a data controller, in a structured format, for common use and machine readable and has the right to transmit said data. data to another person responsible for the treatment without impediments of the person responsible for the treatment to which you have provided the data
- In certain circumstances, interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- In the event that consent has been granted for any specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on prior consent to its withdrawal.
- Those interested can file a claim with the competent Data Protection Control Authority when they have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of their rights.
- The express consent expressed when filling in the registration form also includes the following:
- AISTI ESPAÑA reserves the right to subcontract employees for the provision of services of various kinds in that for the convenient development and organization of website activity.
- Similarly, it reserves the right to hire third parties for the treatment and management of matters of legislative scope in general and, regarding data protection in particular. In all these cases, AISTI ESPAÑA, will force the contracted company and / or private professional and those in charge of the management of the personal data transferred, to sign a confidentiality document of personal data to ensure the privacy of this information.
- The user consents to the transfer of their personal data when required by the competent administrative authorities or by court order.
- The User authorizes the processing of personal data transferred to AISTI ESPAÑA in the terms established in this clause.
In compliance with the provisions of article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, AISTI SPAIN, owner and owner of the website https://marketiweb.com/, informs you in this section the policy of collection and treatment of own and third party cookies for the purpose of Analysis, Personalization, Marketing and Technicians on said website.
Cookies are small text files that web pages store in the user's browser that visits them to make the user experience more efficient.
This website uses its own and third-party cookies to personalize content and advertisements, offer social networking features and analyze traffic. In addition, we share information about your use of the website with our social media, advertising and web analytics partners, who can combine it with other information that you have provided to them or that they have collected from your use of their services.
Some cookies are essential for the operation of the site, for example the built-in search engine. Others are used to collect information for statistical and website use purposes.
In this link you can see how Google uses the data when you use the applications or websites of your partners.
This website uses third-party services to collect information for statistical and website use purposes. Specifically, own cookies, third-party, session and active cookies for analysis, personalization, marketing and technical purposes.
The following information on the types of cookies contained in this page helps to better understand the functions that make it possible:
Depending on the time spent in the browser, they are divided into:
Session cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie space of your computer until the browser closes, so none is registered on the user's disk. The information obtained through these cookies serves to make operational management possible with each of the users who are accessing the web simultaneously.
Persistent cookies: These are cookies that remain stored in the cookie space of your computer once the browser is closed, and will check that website again the next time you access it to remember information that facilitates navigation (directly accessing the service without the need to do the login process) or the provision of a commercial service (offering those products or services related to previous visits).
In addition, cookies exchanged when browsing a web page can be:
Home or own cookies: These are cookies generated by the website you are visiting.
Third-party cookies: These are cookies that are received when browsing that website, but have been generated by a third service that is hosted on it. An example may be the cookie used by an advertisement or advertising banner found on the website we visited. Another may be the cookie used by a visitor counter hired by the website we visited.
ACCORDING TO PURPOSE
By virtue of its purpose, we use Analysis, Personalization, Marketing and Technical (or necessary) cookies:
They allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist, such as, for example, control traffic and communication of data, identify the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, make the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for the dissemination of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
Statistics (or analysis):
Statistical cookies help web page owners understand how visitors interact with web pages by gathering and providing information anonymously.
MANAGE COOKIES ON THE BROWSER
Some people prefer not to enable cookies. This is the reason why most browsers offer the possibility of managing cookies that are suitable for the user. In some browsers you can configure rules to manage cookies per site, which offers more precise control over privacy. This means that cookies can be disabled from all sites except those you trust, or even delete cookies already stored.
Here’s how to make these settings in different browsers: